STSG Annual Conference 2008
- Are transport spending levels consistent with sustainable economic growth?
- Who benefits from transport expenditure?
- Investing to save by big purchasers of travel
- Borrowing money, the role of banks, trusts and businesses
- User charges, tariffs and ticketing approaches
- Partnership, procurement and transport delivery
Download the programme speakers and programme
Large file sizes, may take some time to download:
- Alex Macaulay, SESTRAN and CoSLA, “The New Policy Context for Investment”, PDF 352 KB
- Tony Rose, Price Waterhouse Coopers, “Policies, Opportunities and Practice”, PDF 185 KB
- Will McWilliams, Grant Thornton, “Funding Trunk Roads and Railways”, PDF 70 KB
- Tony Hughes, Glasgow City Council, “Transport Investment in Glasgow”, PDF 6093 KB
- Crawford McGhie, East Dunbartonshire Council “Transport and Development Opportunities”, PDF 3080 KB
- Ian Craig, Lothian Buses, “Revenue Maximisation in PT Delivery”, PDF 1577 KB